From family movie nights to warming up by the fireplace, your living room has had its fair share of use over the years. Upgrading your living room does not have to be an expensive remodeling project. It is actually quite simple to turn your space from drab to fab in a couple of hours. It is time to take your living room to the next level with our five easy steps for homeowners. Sit back and take notes, because your living room is about to make a statement.
How to Upgrade Your Living Room:
1. It is all about you. You spend so much time running around doing everything for everyone else that you have forgotten about what makes you happy. Try and add an element to your living room that makes you happy! From a rustic bar cart to a reading nook, take advantage of one of your empty corners and focus on yourself for a change. What are some activities that interest you? Whatever it may be, try adding it to an empty corner of your living room.
2. Cozy on up. Nothing says homey like some warm blankets and a soft rug. You want to invest in soft, quality blankets and rugs for your home. This will welcome guests and your family may even use your living room more and more.
3. Tis the season. Seasonal decor is a great way to change up your living room’s design. With fall approaching us, you can decorate with things you find around your yard. Try spray painting some branches and placing them inside of a vase for a rustic look.
4. On display. Let your treasured artwork be out for everyone to see! You can incorporate a gallery wall above your sofa for a statement piece.
5. You are getting warmer. Warmer colors tend to make a home feel more inviting. Try picking out paint colors or fabrics that lean more towards a warmer color scheme. With some lit candles and warm-toned walls, you may never leave your living room.
From gorgeous hardwood floors to custom rugs, we have everything you need to transform your living room into a cozy retreat. Come see us at (location) to view our showroom and talk with our expert staff. We look forward to serving you.