Last week we talked about the different communities that Fulton Homes has to offer. This week, we thought we’d focus in on one of them particular, Fulton Ranch. The Fulton Ranch page shows the location of the community, houses that are offered there, the different neighborhoods, etc. One of our favorite things on the site is towards the bottom and is titled “About the Community”. Here, we list our favorite facts about the particular community. Below are some facts regarding Fulton Ranch.
- A premium upscale community in east Chandler with a great location.
- Upscale shopping, fine-foods grocery, restaurants and more all in Fulton Ranch.
- An integrated neighboorhood where you can truly live, work, shop and play.
- Chandler Fashion Center with Macy’s Dillards, Sears, and Nordstrom is just 10 minutes away.
- Fulton Ranch features multi-million dollar custom homes, single family homes, townhomes, and 3 retail centers all within the 520 acre Fulton Ranch master plan.
- Beautiful 28 acre lake system with flowing streams and waterfalls.
- Numerous parks, lushly landscaped walking paths and covered ramadas make Fulton Ranch the place where you wished you grew up.
- The last great east valley community.